BHA specializes in commercial interior architecture – plus some shell projects as well – with a successful 40 year history. We are well known and positively positioned in the DFW market.
BHA is seeking a strong and caring architect or designer interested in the real opportunity of a leadership role in the firm. Ideal candidates should be able to:
- Personally perform all aspects of a commercial interiors project from Programming through construction.
- Be a very good designer of space and finish.
- Be proficient at detailing interior spaces and producing Construction Documents (EVERYBODY does CDs at BHA).
- Be very good with clients and placing their interests first.
- Be personable with presentation abilities to potential and existing clients.
- Interest in marketing and business development is a bonus.
Why you should be interested:
- BHA has tremendous upside if you wish leadership in a firm with financial reward – and for the right person a clear runway for future firm equity.
- We do not have an existing hierarchy which could be limiting to your advancement.
- We work in a cooperative, mellow, office environment.
- We enjoy a consistent 40 hour work week and work in a non-regimented, family environment.
- We have a strong legacy client base and reputation for excellence.
- Our Oak Lawn location is convenient (and we have covered parking to boot).
- We have a proven model for our financial stability and prosperity.