BHA specializes in commercial interior architecture with a successful 40 year history. We are well known and positively positioned in the DFW market.
BHA is searching for a conscientious and caring Designer/Architect to assume a strategic role in the firm.
The ideal candidate should preferably:
- Have the capability to personally perform all aspects of a commercial interiors project from Programming through Construction;
- Be an excellent designer of space and finish;
- Be able to detail interior spaces and produce Construction Documents (we all do that at BHA);
- Be personable with presentation abilities to potential and existing clients;
- Notes for the Candidate:
- Quick learners willing to gain competencies who may not have been exposed to all aspects of projects are welcome to apply – we have all been there ourselves – in fact, we are still developing various project skills;
The capabilities and personality of the candidate are far more important than years of experience.
Please note any special interests you may have, such as Business Development / Marketing and other appropriate functions.
Why you should be interested:
- BHA has a lot of upside if you wish to grow within a firm combined with a relatively stress-free, family-like work environment.
- The position, regardless of the candidate’s experience, will immediately become one of significance in the firm and recognized in the community.
- We are darn good at designing work environments that reinforce our client’s brand through workspace experiences.
- We enjoy consistent 40 hour work weeks, work in a chill family environment and wish all of our people to fulfill a meaningful work-life balance.
- We have a strong legacy client base and reputation for excellence.
- Our Oak Lawn location is convenient (and we have covered parking too).